Quintin Ford is an entrepreneur and recruitment professional in Los Angeles. He has developed a hyper effective system for generating leads and closing business on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. With social media engagement and authenticity, Quintin has been able to do business with some of the leading companies in Los Angeles.
The first hour will be spent discussing Twitter and how to use it, what tools you can use in combination with Twitter and how to effectively engage people in discussion to start the relationship process. The second hour will be open for questioning. See the schedule below.
My background and experience using Twitter for marketing.
How we learned so much about Twitter, it's limits and engagement.
Topics We'll Be Covering.
- What it is and how it works. A social Network that has incredible business potential.
- Following, @replies, Liking Tweets, Responding to conversation, Direct Messages. Here are the basics and how to use them.
- Why Twitter is better than LinkedIn and Facebook. If you are looking for engagement, this is the place to be. What to look for and what to avoid.
- Who is on Twitter? What are they talking about? All kinds of people use twitter from Tech CEO’s to Cat enthusiasts.
- How to find your target market on Twitter. Advanced search and tools to help you get more out of the Network.
- Engaging your “prospects” on Twitter. Authenticity and Automation. What’s best for you and your business? People do business with people they like.
- Moving the discussion to something real. Now your prospect is engaged, what’s next?
-Recap on why Twitter may be the most effective business generation tool you have access to.
Second hour open for discussion
This Course Is Great For Recruiters, Sales Professionals And Job Seekers Or Anyone Looking To Learn More About Twitter and How To Grow Relationships On The Network
Join us for Twitter Domination and Networking
Wednesday June 1st 2016 at 7pm.
Tickets will go fast, reserve your spot today!